Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Inexpensive Beauty Find: Canmake Liquid Shadow & Base

Canmake isn't really on top of my Japanese favorites list but they release really nice products from time to time.

A little item in their line caught my eye though - the Liquid Shadow & Base in 03 Baby Beige. I purchased it even though I didn't like Canmake's previous cream shadows (the one in the heart-shaped bottle).


The Liquid Shadow & Base comes in a cute little tube with a standard doe-foot applicator just like you're used to from most lipglosses.
I picked the color #03 Baby Beige as it looked perfect for a subtle nude eye look and a good color to use as a base for all eyeshadow colors.

The Liquid Shadow & Base is REALLY nice! It's indeed more of a liquid than a cream and feels cool when you apply it. It spreads easily and dries down to a crease-free finish so it stays on all day without fading and melting off.


I really love the color and gorgeous glistening finish of this product. The color is a nude beige with a metallic finish. In addition the whole liquid is full of super fine silver micro-glitters so the result is a pretty sparkling but natural eye look.


According to Canmake it's important to shake the shadow before application. To use it as a base use one thin layer, to use as a shadow color use 2 layers to make it show up better.


I think 2 layers are ideal to create the perfect eye look. Pigment is quite good and the formula doesn't get clumpy or gross when you layer it.

All in all for 735 Yen (about US$8) this is a really lovely item. I paid US$12.50 from Ichibankao and think it was totally worth that.


11 comments:

Whitney & the full effect said...

Hi! I have been reading your blog for some time now, and I just wanted to let you know what a huge inspiration you are to me! I have now began collecting/using asian-brand cosmetics and I owe it all to you- I have linked you in my blog- please follow me and check it out! :)

thanks!!

Anonymous said...

i think i will go check this out. i don't recall seeing this at our canmake stands.or it's just i normally skip d/s but your eotd has talked me into trying it out. i hope we have this product. thanks for sharing.

Catherine said...

Oooh, that looks really pretty. I may try this after I run out of UDPP. Thanks for the review!

Hazel said...

ooooooh that's such a gorgeous color on you!

K said...

Have you tried it as a base? I'm very interested to know how well it works!

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

wow.. it looks really good on you .. I just purchase Paul & Joe's eye gloss and I love them.... I'll go and check it out for Canmake...

Unknown said...

I have this too!!! it is heavenly right???

Yumeko said...

thanks for the rec! i bougtht this and love it

-Yu- said...

looks fantastic. a lovely colour too. i love your blog. So many useful details on especially the items i want to buy. :3

Anonymous said...

that's look pretty!! looks like P&J cream e/s!! but I didnt see that in taiwan's watson!! sob..

thenewgirl said...

i really this like this EOTD, very Marilyn Monroe

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates