Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring 2010: Shiseido Integrate Mineral Base SPF25 PA+

Woot! A Japanese drugstore brand jumping on the mineral-makeup-bandwagon!
I read about the new 3 products from Integrate on my favorite blog Rouge Deluxe (owned by my good friend Iris *smooch*) and was keen to try at least one of them myself to see how I´d like it =D


According to Iris the products are free of parabens and fragrance, are non-comedogenic and allergy-tested. Sounds good!
The 3 products are the Mineral Base I purchased, 2 shades of loose and 3 shades of pressed powder foundation. I was pretty sure that none of the pressed powder foundations would fit and I dislike loose powders of any sort so I skipped those but the Mineral Base got me really excited so this ended up recently in my Ichibankao shopping cart.


The simple white squeeze tube contains 25g and offers an SPF of 25 PA+ and 100% pure mineral water. On the tube it says "Be happy with the power of Mineral". Kinda cute, right? =D


So am I happy with the power of Mineral? Yea I pretty am!
This Mineral Base is tinted in a very light neutral beige color ("Clear Beige"). It actually offers a decent sheer coverage so on good skin days this could even do for me, I sort of see this as a lightweight BB Cream substitute!


The texture is creamy but lightweight and evens out my skin perfectly while keeping it soft and supple. The finish is on the velvety matte side.
I have not experienced the slightest irritation so far (and I used the base daily for the past 1-2 weeks) so I am very content with this product.


I can highly recommend this lovely makeup base and can see how it will be beneficial to use this underneath your regular (mineral) powder or regular liquid/cream/mousse foundation.

13 comments:

Jessying said...

i want to try this too... paraben free .. wow ! what is the price for this

Panda ♥ said...

this looks good :) Do you think it would work on it's own like a bb cream?

Haru said...

Hey Kathi,
Glad to hear that you liked it! I saw the line when I visited Tokyo two weeks ago but I was already all shopped out at that point in terms of makeup so I didn't really look at it closely. I'm testing Skin79 BB Creams at the moment so I've been checking your reviews constantly!

Laura L said...

it blends into your skin really well <3

sizbelle said...

i placed an order for this too, as i think this might be their 1st integrate face product out of their point makeup!

great to hear they works for you. Can't wait for mine!

박진아 said...

wahh! I really want to try this... where can you purchase it? :)

Tracy said...

That looks like a really good makeup base. Wish they had interogate in Singapore.

MilknCookiie said...

It sounds so good! Tiffany and I have been on the hunt for paraben and fragrance free products and this completely fits the bill, especially with the SPF! I'll be adding this to my wishlist. :D

♥ Milk

Anonymous said...

Does this contain alcohol?

shopaholic said...

ooh, i wanna give it a try then... thanks!

Babybubblz said...

Sounds like a great base for fair skin! Thanks

MiuMiu said...

thanks for the review! i really wanted to get this, but too much stuff in my vanity drawer at the moment XD

Amy said...

do you know if this is available in hong kong? :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates